The mission of Independent Living Center of Kern County is to empower people with disabilities to grow creatively, professionally, and personally; and educate the community about disability related issues.
It is the vision of Independent Living Center of Kern County to promote positive change in society; leading to the integration and acceptance of persons with disabilities within our community.
Latest News & Events
- Position Opening for Office Manager at ILCKC
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation Grant
- Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Spring Newsletter 2014 May
- Access Now for low Income House holds
- Partnership Opportunity
- SHOP FOR A CAUSE at Macy's